While watching Gatsby last week, I repeatedly found myself whispering the lines in the movie that were quoted in the book.
You know like:
The bit about Gatby’s smile that escapes me at the moment, but I swear I remembered during the film…
I hope she’s a fool because that’s the best thing…
And I was him too, looking up…
Borne ceaselessly into the past…
Felt very nerdy, and very cool. Because reading the book before watching the movie is cool. ^_^
Sorry, had to put that in there
Suddenly, I’m feeling nostalgic for all of the people with whom I used to be so close. And with an incomplete farewell and a promise of speaking again, we’ve kind of separated.
Isn’t it sad that you never really get to say a proper goodbye to those you care about the most before they’re gone?
Matt Smith attends the 72nd Annual George Foster Peabody Awards (May 20, 2013)
i’ve never been more confused in my entire life
Why does he look like 9… Ugh. Hair, what?
Ok , so I made this in my English class out of boredom, there was no one it had not started yet ! So we had a substitute that day, a really cute guy, and he walks in, stare at the class then at the board, then at the class again, he seemed amazed and goes :
“Who wrote ”F-You” in circular gallifreyan , I don’t know if I should kiss you or send you to detention ”
- (I’m running errands for my pregnant wife. While walking to a nearby store, I see two teenagers harassing a child that is only four or five years old. I shoo them away from the boy, and he introduces himself.)
- Me: “So, where’s your mom at?”
- Boy: “She’s in the store. Do you have kids?”
- Me: “Not yet. We’re expecting a baby girl soon, though.”
- Boy: “Well, she’s going to turn out nice, like you! So, I’m going to marry her someday!”
- (I laugh, and play along while I bring him to the service desk, and wait until his mom picks him up. Six years later, my daughter comes home from school and introduces us to a friend that defended her against a bully on the playground. I didn’t recognize him, but he certainly knew who I was!)
I’m probably going to miss my teachers more than my friends…
i always feel inclined to reblog this because it is literally the best hair flip in the history of hair flips
Hehe, I can’t tell you the last time I saw an Indian woman with so many notes. Go ash!!!
This should be on every billboard across the world until people truly understand it’s meaning and everyone accepts everyone else as equals
The sad moment when you realize how alone you actually are. No one ever messages you on Facebook first or texts you first or anything. So it gets to the point where you don’t want to put in the effort with people who don’t put in any effort for you, so you end up spending your life at home, never going anywhere.
Run, Forest, Run!
I want to make a ton of crafts this summer. Does anyone have any ideas to get my creativity going?
I’m going to do this paint chip collage thing, sculpt and draw a little bit, paint, and make a couple of dresses, but I want more ideas!